Tomorrow Baby Sister will be 6 months old. It has been 1 month and 9 days since referral and stillno word of a court date. Knowing that my file first had to go through a rubber stamp roller coaster BEFORE I'd hear, thanks to the update tat still had to be filed, I was relatively okay with this until yesterday-
There's a new rumour. At least I pray God it IS a rumour. It has to do with staffing and courts and the number of cases heard per day to be cut by about 90%. The mere idea of what this could do to timleines is not only scary, it literally makes me physically ill, and I won't hear it, buy into it, give it negative energy beyond this sentence. No. No. No.
I know some of you don't have or practise a religion, or even have a belief in God, but I do, and this is my blog, MY LIFE, and I have started a Novena with the prayer goal/request/petition being that I WILL HAVE OUR NEW BABY IN MY ARMS, AND MINE BY THE END OF APRIL, 2011. I have had miracles through the power of prayer, and I want another one. Period.
In the meantime, Malia is fine- she has discovered the current pop icon, and preatty much local boy (his home town is less than 2 hrs away) , Justin Bieber, and through him, Jaden Smith, and is smitten with both. She sat through the "fan cut" of the Never Say Never (her pic of a movie last weekend) and has basically memorized 4 of the songs, already. I am not sure where she was exposed to JB, but she could have worse role models, so I am not concerned in the least.
She asks for Baby Sis EVERday, and I wish I could tell her more. She looks forward with X crossings on the calendar that mark "sleeps" to Disney and to meeting Makena and me, and so do I. She's also busy with school, dance, gymnsatics and violin- though the 40 minute drive to the latter is bugging ME.
Actually, basically everything BUT Malia is bothering me. At school, I feel such anxiety right before each class b/c. let's face it, though the kids are great it is NOT where I want to be. But, when the class bells chime, I go in, teacher mode fully on, and "survive" each 76 minutes. Luckily, the kids haven't caught on that I am there, but not there, you know? Honestly, I just try not to think too much, or my head will explode. Right now, it's day by day and I pray my phone rings with blessed news.
3 comments:
Hey dolly, I read this post last night....and just couldn't comment. I feel so exasperated for you.......but am rebuking the nasty rumours on your behalf. I don't understand Novena's....but I do believ God hears our prayers and we are lifting you up, Luci....constantly. End of APril is a "swell" time to be holding Shayla...after the resurrection of our Christ. God can move mountains.for sure. Be blessed. (and the biebs???love that our girls love him...they could do worse, eh?)
Be well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novena
Louise, thank you so much and the link is a very "textbook" explanation of a Novena. Though,to me, it is just a promise and extended prayer. :)
Hoping you get a court date very soon and you get to bring you daughter home soon.
Post a Comment