or princess anyway.
Malia has joined dance class, 3 weeks late. I wanted her Orthopedic Surgeon to fully clear her before she did anything where she could get hurt, but when she'd finish Physical Therapy and go press her little face up against the studio window, on the same level of the building, I signed her up.
Last week, her 3rd lesson, they got to wear their Halloween costumes and do a "min-recital" for the parents. Even with her dollar store crown falling off (Mama wasn't going to wear the real one until Halloween) and with all the other kids having has 6 lessons to her 3, she had every move, and every word to the songs down.
Way to make your mama proud, Princess!

7 comments:
She makes a beautiful princess!!!!!
What a little beauty! And a great picture of both of you.
selam was princess tiana, as well (though I like your gloves and crown much better than hers!)
You have a very beautiful princess on your hands!
Beautiful!!!
She looks gorgeous!! Such a grown-up little princess!!
How awesome.
Preparing to see her name in lights some day.
Post a Comment