Wow, stunning photos! Beautiful girls!!!
Love the pictures, You both look wonderful.
Oh, L, these are beautiful photos of both of you. She has grown into such a lovely, strong young girl and I have loved being allowed to share the journey through your blogs, since the days on the Toad.Much love to you both.
Lurker here :) I have to tell you...your daughter is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen. I mean that. She is absolutely gorgeous.
Malia is lovely, of COURSE! But you're looking pretty good too, Mama!I hadn't stopped by in a while and thougth I would say "hi." :-)Hi! And nice to see you guys doing well..."Nicky"http://rowanfamilytree.comhttp://vulnerablechildren.ca
Adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, stunning photos! Beautiful girls!!!
Love the pictures, You both look wonderful.
Oh, L, these are beautiful photos of both of you. She has grown into such a lovely, strong young girl and I have loved being allowed to share the journey through your blogs, since the days on the Toad.
Much love to you both.
Lurker here :) I have to tell you...your daughter is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen. I mean that. She is absolutely gorgeous.
Malia is lovely, of COURSE! But you're looking pretty good too, Mama!
I hadn't stopped by in a while and thougth I would say "hi." :-)
Hi! And nice to see you guys doing well...
"Nicky"
http://rowanfamilytree.com
http://vulnerablechildren.ca
Adorable!
Post a Comment