Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Santa "clause"

I soooo wish I could post the video that goes with this picture!  Malia had Santa's assent and rapt attention as she asked him for a violin. However, when she added "and a baby sister", he got a little befuddled, looked at me and added, "Um, maybe you should ask Mom about that one".  LOL  Poor guy. :)

**and just to update, the last couple waiting for a daughter, the age I've requested, got their referral on Thursday- I am soooo hoping Santa is going to come through, even though he seemed skeptical :)

4 comments:

Kimmyann said...

Cute! Hoping Mal has something extra special under the tree this year.

Louise said...

Okay seriously....that would have to be the best present EVER!! Here's hopin'
On a side note....I think you and I ....are like....cosmically related. I just picked up those same pink boots for Olivia in the States 2 w/ends ago.
Hopefully she rocks them like Malia!!

Anonymous said...

Any news?

Lisa said...

Oooohhh that would be so nice!! Positive thoughts coming your way! Mal is growing up...sooo cute!