Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today is March 10th

Today, the proverbial axe came down on the number of adoption court cases Ethiopia will hear daily.
My stomach is in knots.
I have heard from a source connected to MOWA in Ethiopia that the outcry to this decision, is having an effect.
Please help us-  help my baby, too.
There are soooo many children who are matched, or waiting to be matched who came into these cirumstances through abandonment and death of a parent.  Their cases cannot be "suspect".

I hope you will sign:  http://www.gopetition.com/petition/43714.html

thank you.
blessings,
Mama, Malia and Baby Sister... waiitng.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

We can't give up and we have to stay strong. I'm holding it together, barely. I will never give up on my daughter and we will both have our daughters in our arms of that I am sure. What I don't know is when? I wish we had some answers. What does this delay mean? How long will this delay be for? When will we find out when our court dates are.
There is so much uncertainty right now and I wish they would tell us something.
What does this look like for families CLOSE to a referral? What about families who are not close to a referral? It breaks my heart.
I do have a question for you about the process seeing as you've been through this before. I am going to pm you when I get the chance to organize my thoughts.

darci said...

beenthinking of you...hoping for news of a court date soon AND lot's of passing...it sounds a litlte more hopeful every day..