Now, I can rejoice in Fruit Loop necklaces, too sweet cupcakes and potted lollipop "plants ", too.
And, I do.
Thank you, Jesus :)
PS: Wardrobe disclaimer: It was supposed to be Green and White Day at Mal's school., so to comply, we had a bit of a "clash" going on :)
5 comments:
Aw, very sweet!!!
Luc,
I cried at this post. It is like you channeled my soul. I have cried about this too. I long for that day for myself. God is good and I know He has a plan for me, eventhough I am not certain what that may be at this moment. Very swwet pics. ~Candace
Ahh how cute...btw love her shiny shoes.
Lovely....and mamma you be looking GOOD!!! Love the little lollipop idea. So sweet.
You are positively glowing. The pieces have come together for you. And fruit loop necklaces...the most under-rated accessory!
Happy Mother's Day x 2 :)
Post a Comment