Love them!! Iposted a comment on her blog too...but love the first one of Malia ...looking deep into her eyes. You, of course , look fabulous girl!! Good luck picking.
I was just over at Sebrinas blog looking at these. You ladies are sooo beautiful!! I love the pic's of you together...wow do you ever look alike!?! fab! beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!
those are great photos!! i swear in that third photo you two look so much alike. especially in the eyes. how strange that is. love that pic of you lifting her up with her pink boots. wonderful!
11 comments:
They are wonderful pictures! You both look beautiful!
Stunning absolutely beautiful photographs!
3 more days...!
Love them!! Iposted a comment on her blog too...but love the first one of Malia ...looking deep into her eyes. You, of course , look fabulous girl!!
Good luck picking.
Did I read that right? THIRD Birthday? Cant be....
Wow.. those photos are beautiful. Your baby is beautiful and you look wonderful!
I was just over at Sebrinas blog looking at these. You ladies are sooo beautiful!! I love the pic's of you together...wow do you ever look alike!?! fab! beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!
They do look so much alike don't they!!
those are great photos!! i swear in that third photo you two look so much alike. especially in the eyes. how strange that is. love that pic of you lifting her up with her pink boots. wonderful!
The one with the glasses is my fav. And the one of the two of you together where you are lifting her into the air. A perfect pair.
Breathtaking.
BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment