I have been buying Mal's shoes and sandals for NEXT summer as the stores mark things down to a decent price for kids' wear.
Vó-vó and I found these sandals at Payless for $10 cnd and couldn't resist even though they will likely still be too big at a size 10 1/2.
See, they're red, green and yellow.
The Ethiopian flag is red, green and yellow.
The Portuguese flag is red, green and yellow.
Win- Win situation! LOL
7 comments:
Awesome!! I hope she won't end up like Mimi and decide "they are not beautiful" and won't wear them. I purchased so many things on sale that she wanted nothing to do with this year :(
I love the new header shot. She looks so big!
LOVE the new header shot!!!
LOL well now she can equally be proud of both countries! :)
Gorgeous!! Love the colours!
CanNOT resist footwear and often buy for the following year!! OKAY...the pic of Miss Malia on the header is awesome!! She is stunning!! When is your apptmt with Seb??
Happy October!!
How perfect!
And I TOO love the new header photo!!!
Oh to have a child without toothpick feet or cankles. She will love them. No matter the season!
They are adorable!
Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com
Post a Comment