Yep :) Mimi's dancing and screaming (though she would say singing) around the front room right now in her pink frilly leotard, bare legs, and ballet shoes.I wish we could get our girls together. They would have a ball in their tutus and pink boots (and ice cream).
ohhhh she's soooo cute!!! Love the tutu and boots. She does look like M in that picture, must be that amazing spirit!
Love the tutu with the pink boots!
soooo soooo cute! I can't get over how much bigger and cuter she's getting!!
Tutus and boots are all the rage this year in the three year old set. She sports them well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yep :)
Mimi's dancing and screaming (though she would say singing) around the front room right now in her pink frilly leotard, bare legs, and ballet shoes.
I wish we could get our girls together. They would have a ball in their tutus and pink boots (and ice cream).
ohhhh she's soooo cute!!! Love the tutu and boots. She does look like M in that picture, must be that amazing spirit!
Love the tutu with the pink boots!
soooo soooo cute! I can't get over how much bigger and cuter she's getting!!
Tutus and boots are all the rage this year in the three year old set. She sports them well!
Post a Comment