Now that is one biker chick ;) It makes me homesick. I miss wide roads where you don't shut your eyes and cry in terror the car next to you is going to take off your door.
I love listening to you shouting encouragement. What a biker girl -- the shawl is very authentic biker wear ;)
I love it!!! Go Malia go!!
lol I just watched this with Gabbi and she says "me mamma, me me me" I said no Gabbi that is Malia and she looked at the computer again, then looked back at me and said " no mama, me me me"
I love your new header!
You girls make me laugh :)And, Seb, Mal often thinks certain other girls are herself, as well :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Now that is one biker chick ;)
It makes me homesick. I miss wide roads where you don't shut your eyes and cry in terror the car next to you is going to take off your door.
I love listening to you shouting encouragement. What a biker girl -- the shawl is very authentic biker wear ;)
I love it!!! Go Malia go!!
lol I just watched this with Gabbi and she says "me mamma, me me me" I said no Gabbi that is Malia and she looked at the computer again, then looked back at me and said " no mama, me me me"
I love your new header!
You girls make me laugh :)
And, Seb, Mal often thinks certain other girls are herself, as well :)
Post a Comment