Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GOT IT!!!!!

COURT DATE JUNE 1st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is her 9 months birthday
AND
International Children's Day, too!! <3

15 comments:

Maria said...

FINALLY!!!
I will email you later this week with some more answers i hope!!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!! Have been thinking of you SO often! xoxo

Louise said...

Oh baby!!!!!! Yay!!! Can't wait to hear more details (as I hardly know hardly know what comes next) Are you present for Court date, and then receive wee baby S. forever??
Good luck concentrating at school today!! tehe

Ellen said...

That is the day before my birthday. I will send all mt birthday wishes your way this years. So happy for you and Misses Mal and Shae!
Ellen

Cora said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Mama Papaya said...

Happiness! So very happy for you, mama. Get packing!

HomoHausfrau said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SO happy to see this news for you!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!!
I am so, so very happy for you!!!

And June 1st is International Children's Day, cool way to celebrate. :)

Jane said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate said...

Great to see this! Glad you can now start crossing off the days and working towards the day. All the best to you and Malia as you plough forward on your journey!!
- Kate

Kate said...

This is great news- so can you bring her home after that day?

Rose Anne said...

Praise God!~
I have been reading your blog for awhile but have never posted. couldn't let this one pass....
God Bless,
Rose Anne

Laurie said...

Congratulations I am so happy for all of you!!!!

noelle said...

yeah! congratulations!!! hope the final steps are swift and smooth!
noelle

Kathryn said...

YES!!!