Awh. What a happy day that was.
That is so sweet. Not the cupcake...but your little girl.
Why do I think he didn't mind it too much?
sweet.
lOVE THESE MEMORIES CAPTURED- VERY TENDER,
That last picture is priceless!
I bet he has had worse than that. Happy Birthday Vo Vo
Those are adorable pic's. I LOVE that last one.
The Vo's sure love that baby girl!
I love the last picture. You can see the joy on her face and feel the love that all 3 have for each other!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Awh. What a happy day that was.
That is so sweet. Not the cupcake...but your little girl.
Why do I think he didn't mind it too much?
sweet.
lOVE THESE MEMORIES CAPTURED- VERY TENDER,
That last picture is priceless!
I bet he has had worse than that. Happy Birthday Vo Vo
Those are adorable pic's. I LOVE that last one.
The Vo's sure love that baby girl!
I love the last picture. You can see the joy on her face and feel the love that all 3 have for each other!
Post a Comment