I too find it amazing, how could anyone not. I cry with most posts! In fact I have an upcoming post about it :)Glad you are back!
FB makes it easy NOT to blog to be sure!
I would follow you on facebook. I don't see your e-mail anywhere. Can you e-mail me?
I remember a certain person several months ago who said they would NEVER be on facebook. LOL
Oh amazing.Speechless
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I too find it amazing, how could anyone not. I cry with most posts!
In fact I have an upcoming post about it :)
Glad you are back!
FB makes it easy NOT to blog to be sure!
I would follow you on facebook. I don't see your e-mail anywhere. Can you e-mail me?
I remember a certain person several months ago who said they would NEVER be on facebook. LOL
Oh amazing.
Speechless
Post a Comment