Hehe...that is where we were today too.... Those drum container cars look cool.
Look like she had a blast and looks like it wore her plum out too!
Whooo Hooo on the YES vote to bring the agency out of Bankrupcy!
Hope you sleep really well tonight Enjoy knowing we passed the vote Shannon
oooh I miss apple picking and I think I'll be too late this year!
I love this stage our girls are in. Looking 2 in one picture and 22 in the next. Sigh.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hehe...that is where we were today too.... Those drum container cars look cool.
Look like she had a blast and looks like it wore her plum out too!
Whooo Hooo on the YES vote to bring the agency out of Bankrupcy!
Hope you sleep really well tonight
Enjoy knowing we passed the vote
Shannon
oooh I miss apple picking and I think I'll be too late this year!
I love this stage our girls are in. Looking 2 in one picture and 22 in the next. Sigh.
Post a Comment