For those who are fans of LOST (me! me!) you will recall the computer that Walt (when he'd been kidnapped by The Others) was able to message Michael on that wasn't supposed to send or receive.
Well, every few months, for about a year now, my TV screen randomly gets a black box on it while the hsow being watched continues to play behind it. To remove it, I touch the volume, or turn it off, then back on. The black boxes come frequently for a while, then disappear again for weeks and weeks.
The other day, though, there was a message....
EEEEEEEEEEK!!!
(PS: I use cable- anyone know what the heck this might be??)
11 comments:
Weird!!!! I would call the cable company and ask, perhaps send them the pic by email and see if they can explain it.
I am a *HUGE* Lost fan!!!!!!
This is too close to the tv show for comfort....!
That is creepy!!!
looks like random closed captioning. Or aliens. Aliens are a definite possibility.
I don't watch the show but that is definitely strange. It would get my imagination running late at night, that's for sure.
Haha! The SAME Exact thing happens to my Mom's TV. She has had the TV for 2 years and it has been happening since she got it. Maybe it is the same brand name as yours? For some reason she has never called the company or brought the TV back!
Alicia
Okay that is just WEIRD!!!!!
I vote for aliens, myself.
weird...looks like closed captioning with a black background..
That's SO creepy! EEK!
Hummm, it looks like you may have poltergeists. Any knocking, disembodied voices, objects moving by themselves or stuff like that going on?
Just kidding. Did you try calling the cable company?
Post a Comment