... b/c we got a proposal today and, with Grace (please God), I WILL see my second baby daughter's face in the next 2 to 3 months.
The BDO Dunwoody (trustees) site is public, so if you want to read the proposal, you can view it HERE.
We need 66% of the creditors (waiting families, basically) to vote yes, and each family has to kick in another $4,000 (in 2 instalments), but it's moving forward, and after the shock of the bankruptcy, then the seeming stagnation as we waited, this is very welcome and very, very GOOD!
I know I am being a bit too premature, but I turn 50 on October 6th, and I want a BABY for my b-day!! :)
13 comments:
Oh L, this is AMAZING NEWS!!!!! I will be praying and praying!!!
I want you to have a baby for your birthday, too!!! : )
Hugs and love, as always!
I'm keeping everything crossed! Perhaps Malia's prayers were heard and answered. Based on those pics I'm sure she does have a direct line!
I hope you see your baby's face by your birthday too! I am excited about the proposal and hope that it works for us all.
Are you going to the Ethiopian event in TO on Sept 12? I am going to head down and would love to meet you and Malia if you are there.
PRAYING!!!
Oh, I hope your birthday wish comes true!!
Oh I am so so happy to hear this!!!!
I was so happy to read that things are moving in the right direction for all of the waiting families!!! I'm looking SO forward to read that you've received the referral for Lil' sis! :-)
oh that is so hopeful. a baby for your birthday sounds like a great gift!
I saw this in the paper; fabulous!!!
Hoping and praying this works out for you and all the other Imagine families!
Very glad to hear things are moving ahead.
I am so thrilled for you L, Sebrina told me the news the other day, so I just had to let you know. Barb xo
Post a Comment