what are those on her hands!!! :) Lucy will think her younger twin sister has stolen her emergency gloves
What fashion sense... the plastic gloves totally make the outfit!!!Karin
Gloves- yes! LOL I was about to do my roots, and she came in and took the gloves. I thought of Lucy the sec she did that :)
LOL! Cute pics as always!
Katie has the same nightie and loves it too!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what are those on her hands!!! :) Lucy will think her younger twin sister has stolen her emergency gloves
What fashion sense... the plastic gloves totally make the outfit!!!
Karin
Gloves- yes! LOL I was about to do my roots, and she came in and took the gloves. I thought of Lucy the sec she did that :)
LOL! Cute pics as always!
Katie has the same nightie and loves it too!!
Post a Comment