Whenever Malia needs a trim, I flat iron her hair, first to be sure I get it right and even. She ADORES it straight and proclaims herself "just like Michael Jackson!".
Today, she had her skating carnival and I left it straight, after doing a french braid "headband" across the front in order to be able to easily fit ALL THAT HAIR under her helmet. I am pretty sure that no less than 100 patrons were invited to "touch my soft hair". :)
4 comments:
Straight hair or not your daughter absolutely sparkles!
My boys want me to flat iron their hair, lol. I told them that you I don't think you can make curly hair straight, lolol I will not show them Mal's hair ;)
Malia looks rather grown up with straight hair.
i just can't believe how long her hair is...seems just like yesterday she only had that bit on top!!!
Post a Comment