Thursday, April 29, 2010

Celebs and Adoption

LOVE THIS:
"he is perfect and the most amazingly wonderful little person"


HATE THIS:
"  I want to adopt to avoid what pregnancy does to the body. Also because when you rescue something, you rescue a part of yourself."

6 comments:

Us4 Cats said...

ahh! i just posted about SB and her sweet baby on my adoption site. a long post, but hop on over and take a look. i wondered if others would post about it as well within the adoption community. as for ms. J, hm, dont think her thinking is quite cooked enough yet. i mean good that she wants to adopt, but maybe the reasoning needs to simmer a bit longer.

Michelle said...

I agree with you 1,000%. What Jillian said is sick. I never ever have liked her and couldnt figure out why. And Im so glad Sandra came out about her adoption. I have always liked her and still do despite her trashy exhusband. Shes a wonderful person and only deserves to be happy.

Jeanie said...

When you rescue 'something'..I never liked Jillian before this but now I really don't like her.

Janna said...

I couldn't agree more! I am so happy for SB, she seems like a genuinely nice person, I'll bet she's going to be a great mom. And he's so cute! I love the look on his face in that pic - it's like, "ya, that's my mom, she's pretty cool."

elizabeth said...

Ugh, I really don't like that "rescue" attitude. I remember a few years back being put off by an interview with Madonna on a late night talk show where she talked about rescuing her son. Sandra Bullock on the other hand seems like a nice person and great mom!

ellenhopes said...

i love sandra....jillian, may she never pass her 1rst homestudy visit, stupid, stupid