I cannot tell you how amazingly beautiful she is. But I'm sure you already know that! : ) I just want to pinch those sweet cheeks! You both have been so blessed. God knew EXACTLY what he was doing, when he gave you to each other!
He eyes are like Gabbi's in pictures.. if the sky is anywhere near the blue reflects beautifully in them!! She was such a doll and I hope I get a chance to take her picture again!!
13 comments:
Gorgeous!!!
OMG Love these pictures of Mal
Absolutely stunning.
I cannot tell you how amazingly beautiful she is. But I'm sure you already know that! : ) I just want to pinch those sweet cheeks! You both have been so blessed. God knew EXACTLY what he was doing, when he gave you to each other!
He eyes are like Gabbi's in pictures.. if the sky is anywhere near the blue reflects beautifully in them!! She was such a doll and I hope I get a chance to take her picture again!!
Wow those are breathtaking pictures!!!!
Whoa... Those are gorgeous. You need a zillion of those.
Amazing.
BEAUTIFUL! I want one of those for my bookshelf..please, thank you!
Wow, so so amazing!
Did she used to have a family blog? I remember loving it and then when I went on my blog hiatus and came back it was gone.
Very talented photographer!!
Stunning!
I almost passed out, those photos are SO BEAUTIFUL.
wow! beautiful
She is so gorgeous!
Post a Comment