Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ethio-Sisters' Saturday

Mal is 2 1/2, Kidan is 5, but they "fit". And, I love it!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...

Anonymous said...

I do so love pictures of your baby girl!! I don't comment much, but I do read and keep up. You have been tagged on my blog, if you so choose to accept the challenge! AND BTW, been praying about baby sista, for ya!!!

Danielle said...

Awww, they are so beautiful together! Looks like fun! (Although I got SO nervous looking at that picture of the two of them on the Ferris Wheel!!!)

Kimmyann said...

Gives you a glimpse into your future with 5 year old Mal and little sista huh... Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful moments shared by two beautiful girls.

Aimee said...

Aw...these are wonderful pictures of the two beauties!! They're so adorable together and you can tell they have that special bond. :o)

Unknown said...

How sweet!

Lovin the hair pictures below too!