Playing on the Kids' equipment in the park.
Mama: Come on, honey, the sky is getting really dark. Let's go home.
(she comes without protest)
4:50-
We are on our front porch when suddenly the wind sends every tree in the park dancing. Thunder and lightening seem to crash simultaneously.
A tree falls- EXACTLY where we had just been.
5:45pm-
After the storm had played itself out (it raged almost an hour), we went to check the damage.
14 comments:
OMG! so scary! glad everyone is safe!
That is so unreal!
Glad to hear everyone's safe!
The angels have been busy today.
That is a BIG tree!
holy moly that is sooo scary. I think you have a sweet angel up there overlooking you and Malia!
Louise
Glad neither of you got hurt.
WOW!!! mama's intuition! what a blessing.....holy smokes....wild
Oh my, your mother's intuition kicked in just in time!
Praise God you are both ok. Maybe you should go buy a lottery ticket- luck is also on your side.
Glad you listened and went home! wow, that is crazy.
As we say here...blimey!!!
Glad all is OK :0)
Oh my goodness... How scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you guys are okay.
Did you get my email on how to change the header?
Perhaps big sistah was looking out for you two? Thank God you're both okay.
Oh Mama. Wow.
Hey I think I did miss you yesterday, I was there until about 1:30. I was hoping to meet you and Malia! Hopefully we will get the chance at the next event.
Post a Comment