I don't speak Portuguse but I enjoyed watching her sing. She is so cute.
Oh my that is impressive. I love her voice.
She is so cute! Hey I was going to email you to tell you how I did that header on my blog and I can't find your email address!
So adorable!!!
Kayla LOVES this video of Mal!
So sweet! I want to teach our little girl Portuguese too, but our Portuguese is horrible! Great that she's bilingual.Cilla
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't speak Portuguse but I enjoyed watching her sing. She is so cute.
Oh my that is impressive. I love her voice.
She is so cute! Hey I was going to email you to tell you how I did that header on my blog and I can't find your email address!
So adorable!!!
Kayla LOVES this video of Mal!
So sweet! I want to teach our little girl Portuguese too, but our Portuguese is horrible! Great that she's bilingual.
Cilla
Post a Comment