Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm It- again :)(UPDATED at the bottom)

I was tagged by One Nurse to list 6 not-too-interesting facts about myself.

So...

The Wiggles creep me out. I mean, really, they're FULLY grown adult males... ick.

I stress eat big-time- I gained 10 pounds during the 3 months of fashion show and am fighting to take them off... I'm losing the fight. I am now officially heavier than I have EVER been in my life.. sigh.

I read too many blogs, even if I don't always comment. Need to cut back. And, btw, it drives me BONKERS when I get a comment from a new reader, or suddenly have a new follower, yet when I click to see THEIR blogs, I can't get in b/c they're private! Hmph!!

I hate to wash dishes. I'd use paper and throw them out if my conscience allowed.

I am a really good cook, but can't always pass on recipes b/c I "tweak" so much , experiment with a sudden inspiration as I go along etc, that others making my dishes don't meet with the same success.

I can't eat without getting something on myself.

And for the fun part (insert evil laugh here!).
I challenge:

Ava's Mama, Rebecca (b/c she has become a slck blogger, so I want to give her something to do :)

Gator and Figs' Mama, Carrie (b/c we know LOTS about the kidlettes, and not so much about her)

MPZ and Little Man I-Zay's Mama, Danielle (b/c it might work as a stress reliever ;)

Adéa's Mama, Jeanie (b/c she needs something to do while waiting for that elusive referral)

Irmão, Wendim and Og's Mama, D (b/c I want to see what her brain produces this time! :)

PS: Am writing from school as my 4th period class writes its exam- I'll add links to the blogs when I get home.

****
Update: Apparently, this was to be 6 Uninteresting things I LOVE. LOL
So, lest the blog Gods strike my keyboard dead, I am ammending:

I love (and b/c these are to be uninteresting, Mal will not count:) :

Salty stuff- pretzels, chips, nuts, crisped cheese. Add a super-cold beer,over ice, and I am yours forever.

The feeling of being all caught up on marking/evaluating/planning.

The beach- anywhere, but especially Portugal.

The Beast (who is lying at my feet, snoring!)

Hitting the "report spam" button (without opening the message) when some butt-wipe from some obscure foreign place deems me stupid enough to be the recipient of their beggar mail.

**
So, okay, now I did it right. Where's the prize money??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the challenge,these are a fun way to learn about each other! And, thanks for reading my blog!

Kendra said...

I am with you on the dishes thing. When buying my house I wouldn't even look at houses without a dishwasher!

Hope the exam went well, summer break is almost here!

Mama Papaya said...

I'm on it. And I am SO with you on the not being able to eat without spilling thing.