Malia (with Mama's help) made 3 cookies on this particular night- a big star for herself, a medium sized one for the dogs to share and a little one for mama to have a taste without going into carb overload.
I just love her joy at the most simple things.
** as you can see, the picture quality is poor- one of my kids dropped my camera froma height of about 4 feet. These pics are syill fairly clear, but recent ones I've taken are a mess. I am not sure he's going to pass English, after all!!!
2 comments:
your DAUGHTER is SOOO CUTE! Oh man,,, I'm sorry about that camara! my daughter threw my camara while throwing a fit and now the lense won't come out when I turn it on unless i poke it with a needle =/ oh well,, now I know I need to get a child-proof camara for x-mas ;)
I'm pretty much on carb overload as a way of being - haha! Every day should include cookies and milk in my opinion :)
Post a Comment