Going....
GONE!!
This chickie LOVES her salad- romaine with evoo and balsamic vinegar. If there's a little feta and black olives (though none tonight) it's a definite bonus for her. She then finished 3/4's of the haddock, her juice (1/2 100% juice, 1/2 water) and a 1/2 cup of peaches.
This was at 5:15pm- two hours earlier she'd polished off a whole Portuguese sweet bun (really just fluffy egg bread with a touch of sugar) the size of her face. :)
***I aplogize for the text running along the last pic- I have tried to fix it 3x to no avail :(
5 comments:
Shes got good taste. My fav salad too...
She is such a good healthy eater.
How awesome!!!
wonderful that she likes a variety of HEALTHY foods. Kids her age tend to be such picky eaters.
Oh my I have missed this sweet girl! Just catching up now. Sorry I've been quiet been moving around quite a bit which has not left anytime for internet plus some of the places I was didn't have internet. So pleased for you re the good news. Wow, yes please re the private blog. I think it's a good idea. Speak soon :) I'm hoping we can get a date together to meet up as soooon as I know where I'm working and when I start!
Post a Comment