Friday, December 4, 2009

Phew!



The preschool "demons" that moved in on Mal the last few days,  in terms of behaviour and stuff seem to have exited-  for now, anyway.
My lovely, gentle, (albeit spirited) little girl I have been mama to for the last 33 months is back.
I know that now that she is actually 3 so there will be any more challenging days, but thank God for those like today when all is right in her little world, that makes it all right in mine too!!

And, here's a Mal-a-funny-  she asked to see the video from her first year (see side bar: Journey to My Daughter) and half-way through the second viewing she goes right up to the tv, points at her mostly bald baby self and says, "Mama? Why you cut my hair?"   :)

**images by www.sebrinawilsonphotography.com

2 comments:

Sam's mom said...

LOVE that picture of the two of you, hand in hand. SO sweet!
Do I smell Christmas card?

Anonymous said...

I adore that last photo. One hand free and waiting :)