Totally adorable. We also have a lab as a member of our family. In my mind, there is no better dog. I'm sure your "beast" as you call him, and Malia are great buddies. We had a friend with a baby over today, and our Kona was in love. I promised her that someday soon we'll have one in our home all the time. She was so gentle with the baby, it was really cute. Merry Christmas! Alysia
1 comment:
Totally adorable. We also have a lab as a member of our family. In my mind, there is no better dog. I'm sure your "beast" as you call him, and Malia are great buddies. We had a friend with a baby over today, and our Kona was in love. I promised her that someday soon we'll have one in our home all the time. She was so gentle with the baby, it was really cute.
Merry Christmas!
Alysia
Post a Comment