Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Start spreadin' the news-


-we're leavin' today.


That's right, in just a few hours Malia and Mama will be the heck outta Dodge!

Just hoping we do not give Vo-Vo and Vo-Vo (as you can see, I have no clue how to do accents on my lap top, but they sound different in my head! :) heart attacks with our surprise.

Not sure if I'll have computer acces, but Merry Everything (Christmas, Kwanza, Hannukah et al) to EVERYBODY and may the New Year be BLESSED!

PS: Just clipped my toe nails in the dark. Not one of my finer thinking moments-  peroxide and polysporin have now been liberally used, but not looking forward to having my feet in shoes tomorrow!

11 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Best Christmas present ever. Have a wonderful trip!

Kimmyann said...

Have a great time!

Leslie said...

Have a fun trip!

babs said...

Joyeux Noèl et bonnes vacances !!! ;o))
Anne-Laure from France

Anonymous said...

Happy fun! And ouch!! Next time use a flashlight.

Merry Christmas!!!

elise said...

hi,
I fell upon your blog recently and enjoy reading about your beautiful family. I live in Ottawa and am looking into international adoption. I don't believe we have the option of going with Ethiopia. We might look into Jamaica but have been told it's a bumpy process.
-Elise

onemorebaby said...

Have fun! Oh, btw... I "awarded you" because I think you are amazing! It is on my blog, so you can pick up your award when you get back! Something to look forward to... xxoo

Louise said...

Merry Christmas and warm safe travels!!!
Can't wait to hear about your trip. Be safe!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!

Calico Sky said...

Have a super, fabulous, wonderful time!!! I am very jealous especially as a flyer for trips to Portugal landed on the door step today!

shannon said...

Happy Happy holidays , not sure if you have been loop with Imagine, but we had 2 referrals this week,
Just in case you needed even more to celebrate
Have a great great holiday
Shannon