Saturday, December 5, 2009

In Case You're Wondering

Yes, I did want to mke the blog private or move the blog to wordpress for password protected posts). Kind of still do.
But
a) there were too many requests to get an invitation, and many from readers I did not know. I didn't know how to/want to turn them away
b) I haven't found more than 5 minutes to play around on wordpress
c) let's face it, this is the internet. It's not a safe place-  I don't think that  private, or not, I'd feel I could share any more than I do. I keep a blog, so this may sound like an oxymoron, but I am essentially a private person.

I will keep all the email addresses and if anything changes, you;ll all be invited along :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Well I am glad you have opened your window into Malia's word- I enjoy being able to share her with you. Thank you!

Kimmyann said...

I have a livejournal account to that I use for just a few people. I generally post what I write here there too...and have select post customized for only a person or two to read on LJ.

Mira said...

Thank you, for keeping your blog for me the
“Stranger”