Sunday, February 28, 2010

An About FACE!! :)


I have been stuck at the same weight since mid-January, but I am not giving up!  The first pic was taken November of 2008, about 14 lbs from my heaviest.



This second pic is recently-  78.1 lbs down.  (please ignore the under eye baggies-  no make-up and I am a SINKER!! );)

19 comments:

Kendra said...

You look GREAT! Dont worry about the slow down - it happens naturally. Now it is time for me to get off my butt!

BCMommy said...

You have lost 78 lbs since November?? That is amazing! Well done!!!! Now, tell me how you did it! Please say exercise and diet...I need some words of encouragement for my sister-in-law!!!!

Mamato2 said...

BCMOMMY- it was a TYPO!!! Novemeber of 2008 LOL

HomoHausfrau said...

Oh my goodness you look FANTASTIC!

Have you ever tried Isagenix?!? I'm on it right now and have lost 5.4 lbs after 3 days. My friend did it and lost 61 lbs in 4 months and was finally able to get pregnant after trying unsuccessfully for a year...

onemorebaby said...

That is amazing!!! I am so proud of you! You look so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

W.O.W.!!!!

Let's run a marathon.

xoxo

Mamato2 said...

LMAO, Cory!!
I still have about 60 lbs to GO!!
But, i really was thinking, this morning, that I might start running... we'll see!! :)
xo

the Melodious Mama said...

looking good mama!!! and now with spring on the horizon there seem's to be a new energy of activity in the air! Enjoy!

B said...

Check you out!!! Way to go L, you look fantastic.

sandi said...

YOU LOOK AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Jeanie said...

Whoa Mama, lookin' good!!! Can you send some of your motivation this way.....I'm in desparate need of some.

Anonymous said...

You look amazing. I am inspired.

Tarah said...

Great job! If I can jog, so can you!

you look fabulous.

ellenhopes said...

I'm proud of you, you have done so well...i haven't lost any since the fall myself, i tried running but everything hurt too much!
hugs connie

Louise said...

AWESOME GIRL!!!!! Nice job on you...See you have used your time wisely waiting on little sista!!
Bravo!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! you look fantastic! Love the hair, too!

Lisa said...

Way to go girl!!!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!

shannon said...

Amazing, I had to look twice to make sure it was the same face, then I saw the smile.
Thanks I really needed to see this can be done !!!!!
I also needed some inspiration and you are it !
Thanks so much
SHannon
ps hoping to hear a bit more about how you did it, hard work I am sure but you have stuck with

Anna Doupe said...

Congratulations! Weight loss is a constant battle. You must be so proud! Have you noticed an increase in energy now that you have cut some weight?