Sunday, February 21, 2010

Introducing Mason Beckett L.

Also known as Prince Beck (by me only :) and Miracle baby!

He was born on Thursday, February 18th, weighing in at 5lbs, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

Those who`ve been around a while may remember me asking for prayers for a couple of friends, K and B,  I `met`while trying to conceive myself who were having a difficult time with hope too soon turned to loss in their journey to a baby together.  In fact, scared to `jinx`their success, I didn`t even post when they got pregnant this last time, but now I can post in joy bc HERE HE IS!!!!!!


Congratulations Mama K and Moppi B!!!!! (and big bro MC!)

3 comments:

twondra said...

I'm very happy for them! They sure have been through a lot.

Melissa said...

Congrats indeed! And well worth the wait, I'd wager.

B said...

Thanks for being there L. Hope to really get to "meet" you and Mal this summer..I'll hug your baby while you hug mine.