-dreaming of Little Sista, I think.
Malia was sooo cute at the McDonald's playground tonight after skating. She was playing with the older kids when 16 month old twins came in. Mal instantly went to the little girl, and basically took care of her, played the floor level activities with her etc the whole time that family was there. Maddy's mom couldn't believe Malia is (so far anyway) an only child, considering how attentive and nurturing she was to the little girl.And, though the dad was watching out for the little brother, Mal would go check on him, too. :)
I wish I'd thought to bring a camera- they were so adorable together.
Yes, God, Universe, AGENCY- we are soooo ready for Little Sista. How about an Easter Miracle please?
Thank you.
Amen.
2 comments:
praying for an Easter miracle!!!
Mal's room is so cute!!!
OK, and, we know Tezeta does NOT need a little sibling. she takes the heads off of all the statues in my yard and plays better with big kids. ;)
love her bedding. What a big girl she is getting to be. She's ready for sure. An EASTER miracle....wow...I am praying and saying AMEN all the same with you.
Post a Comment