Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random Pics- it's all I can do these days.

... I have turned into the photoblogger. It's not that I have nothing to say, I do, but I can't say it. The first 2 months of 2010 have brought heartache and loss and confusion. I remember another horrible start to a year- 2007- and by March hope began to shine.  I can only pray that hope will push through this time, too, but for now, I will post snaps of my little font of happiness no matter what other crap surrounds me- my Malia Dilana Daniel.

5 comments:

veggiemom said...

While I love seeing pics of Malia, I'm sorry rough times are the reason we're seeing those and nothing else. Hope the year gets better soon!

Kimmyann said...

Hopefully, things will turn around very soon. In the mean time we wil gladly view pics of your darling Malia.

Anonymous said...

love the face-smushing of the Beast. Hope your year starts to turn around soon!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you are having a rough time. Hope the year turns around soon. In the meantime pictures of Miss Malia aways make me smile.

Tarah said...

So precious, and OH THE HAIR!!!
Praying for hope around the corner.