Wow, she's a good eater. I need to convince my boys that salad is not disgusting...That look on Malia's face in the first photo reminds me of my Jackson's face when I have taken too many pictures for his liking. It's his 'anti-paparazzi' face.And he would have eaten the fruit first, too!:)Claire
Now I am hungry! My kis love salad and basalmic vinager.You are such a great Mom.
What a great eater! : )
Cory would have only eaten the strawberries and nothing else ;(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, she's a good eater. I need to convince my boys that salad is not disgusting...
That look on Malia's face in the first photo reminds me of my Jackson's face when I have taken too many pictures for his liking. It's his 'anti-paparazzi' face.
And he would have eaten the fruit first, too!
:)
Claire
Now I am hungry! My kis love salad and basalmic vinager.
You are such a great Mom.
What a great eater! : )
Cory would have only eaten the strawberries and nothing else ;(
Post a Comment