The hunt (mostly for non-edible goodies :)
Easter Bunny Hug
She almost got "goosed"
Peaceful easy feelin'
Hmmm.. a husband for Mama??
Yum!
Jonah imitation
Beauty sleep

Waiting for Mass to start on Good Friday

Bridging the gap
Waiting for Mass to start on Good Friday
Bridging the gap
I love the shots I did take, however, I can't believe I didn't get a pic of her in her Easter Dress! It's just a sunny yellow/orange/purple and white abstract pattern on a spaghetti strapped sun dress that I got last summer in Portugal at ZARA. She looked ultra cute in it, especially since most of the other little girls her age were dressed in pastelly frills, flounces and massive hair bows. :)
10 comments:
Great photos. Love the frog one - though be careful what you wish for :)
I checked the Zara site. I LOVE the kid's shoes. Way cool. I love metallic shoes.
Ma'ia is a rocking diva with wings!
Looks like you had a great Easter long weekend. Too bad all the weekends couldn't be four days long!
Haha....was that your prince she was cuddling up to? I think that the way you're going you're gonna find Mr Right as a pop-a-lock guy! Sorry...that was BAD! I couldn't resist tho. Snicker!
I bought Ava's dress at, gulp, Nordstrom. I AM NOT going to tell you how much it cost. Gulp again. Funny thing is....Dave's mom came to church with us yesterday...gave Miss Aves a black pen to play with...can you guess what happened???? It's all over the dress! Ugh! Glad you had a good weekend!
Oh how fabulous! I love the frog & the bridging the gap. Oohh I might just miss Zara, even though I don't buy from there (generally) it is always good for a swoon. or two.
Awww, loved all the pics! Thanks for sharing!!
she is adorable! You must put that dress back on and take a picture!!!
Love the pictures- but when I see her in the bath now- I think about her singing Over the Rainbow! :)
You always dress her so cute- little girls are so much fun.
Happy Easter to the both of you!
aww, I want to see her in the dress! Looks like a wonderful weekend.
Malia is one cute little honeybunny! Barb xo
Looks like Mal had a wonderful Easter! Adorable pics of Mal. I love her colorful poncho! :o)
Post a Comment