Friday, April 3, 2009

Camera Shy

Here's the kicker- she'll go all Judy Garland on me at the oddest times, but the second the camera comes out to try and capture it, I am lucky to get more than 2 words out her.

But, I WILL keep trying! ;)

7 comments:

Kate said...

"My turn"- I love it- girls are so bossy!

She is so cute. I wish you guys lived closer because Malia and Taya would tear it up!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Aww so cute!!!!

Kimmyann said...

I showed C.. Now he keeps saying "again ainows"
Btw...I noticed that you can sing.

Kendra said...

She is so cute. I love the little bubble beard she has going on.

Unknown said...

AJ loved this :) So cute.

Aimee said...

Too darn adorable!!! Man you sure can sing! I was pretty damn impressed!

Kimmyann said...

We are still watching this video over and over here at Casa de Cory