Sunday, April 26, 2009

Secret Weapon!

A few Mamas have asked here on the blog, by email, and now spirally hair is the topic of one of the adoption boards, so thought I'd share our secret weapon.

We get THESE (enlarge to see curlies on Mal's head) :)
By doing THIS after spraying with water and adding in Curly Q's Milkshake (it's usually MUCH more vigorous- in fact she'd already done it- this was just for the camera- but as you can see she was riveted to a video)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Her curls are just absolute spiral perfection!

Kimmyann said...

I wish I had her gorgeous curls.

Anonymous said...

Love those amazing curlie-Q's. She is so beautiful and antimated! How blessed you are with such a sweet baby girl! Seeing her personaliey in videos, brings it all together and just makes me smile.

Sebrina Wilson said...

lol!!! She's too cute!! And gorgeous hair!!! But everyone should keep in mind that every child has different hair and sometimes spirals are not in the cards. And also the hair changes as the child gets older. Gabbi used to have spirals, now she has corkscrews.. much thicker then it used to be.

Barb said...

Her curls are beautiful. Sure wish I could do my hair with few shakes. I'm jealous. Barb

Louise said...

OKAY-I would PAY for one of those ringlets!!! Beautiful photo on your header. Mamma and baby....precious.

Aimee said...

I absolutely love Mal's amazing little curly Q's! Fits her cute litle face to a tee! ;o)

LOVE your new header cute! What an adorable caption!!!!