Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Watching Out for Mama :)




After we'd come in for the day, Malía sat down to watch a video while I cooked dinner.

A few moments later I let out this ENORMOUS sneeze:

Mal: (calling out from the living room, alarmed) Wha'sa matter, Mama?
Mama: Nothing, baby. Mama just sneezed.
Mal: B'ess you!!

About 10 minutes after that, I tripped over the Beast who'd laid in my path without my being aware, and I dropped a pot (empty!) that clattered to the floor:

Mal: (again from her place on the couch) Wha' happen, Mama? You okay?
Mama: I'm fine, honey. I just dropped an empty pot.
Mal: Okay. Be ca'eful.
(PS: Thank you Mimi's Mama for Mal's cool shirt! :)

18 comments:

my cowgirl alter-ego said...

MM,

She grows more beautiful each and every day! I can't believe how big she is and what a little lady she is. She's just perfect!

k

Tarah said...

:) so cute. You can tell that you show concern for her often with how she treats you.

S AND C said...

Heheh she is just watchen out for you :-)

Anonymous said...

You're a great momma. You're welcome - she looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

How sweet that she is looling out ofr you.

onemorebaby said...

What a considerate little kiddo! So sweet!

Jennifer said...

Such empathy and caring in such a little girl; what a good job you are doing!

Kate said...

How cute- I love her head band- the colors look so great on her.

I bet she looks great in yellow- she is just beautiful.

Aimee said...

I've had similar conversatons with Hannah. Isn't it great how they show so much care towards you? hehehe I bet Mal does a good job looking after you. :o) I love her with that headband on, makes her look like a big girl! She's just precious!!!!

B said...

Sweet Mal!

Danielle said...

Aww, what a sweetie that Mal is! LOVE the hair and headband too! Those curls are to die for! :-)

Unknown said...

That is so sweet that she watches out for you.

sandi said...

Oh my word, look at her HAIR!!!! I love it!!!!
She is getting so big and so mature!

sandi

Rebecca said...

I know what you mean girl!!  Our beast is CONSTANTLY laying down behind me...especially when I'm in the kitchen and I'm always tripping over him!!  So awesome that she's so concerned!

Sebrina Wilson said...

she is so sweet!!!

Anne said...

That's the sweetest thing! :) She is beautiful inside and out.

Kimberly said...

That is SO sweet!

My little boy looks out for me, too! Anytime I say stub my toe or bump into something, he says, kiss, kiss, hug, hug and then gives kisses and hugs. :)

Calico Sky said...

She must get her lovely care & concern from you! You've taught her well!!