Wow! What an outpouring of support and love for my baby bunny and for her shook up Mama.
I so, soooo appreciate it.
Our night wasn't so great- she whimpered, cried out, tossed and turned, but I think that was bad dreams, not pain.
This morning her mouth still hurt, but by the time I picked her up at my parents' house after school, the only sign yesterday's "incident" had actually happened was the bruisey/burny thing on her face. :)
Oh, and she got a get well basket from one of my students that was there when Mal fell. It included a Hannah Montana microphone and all the way home Mal sang into it along with the radio.
Now, to PROVE she is doing better:
Mal (while I was lying face down on her bed trying to reach Mal's pj top that she's thrown , Mal suddenly pats my rear) Mama, you' bum-bum ees funny.
Mama: My bum is funny?
Mal: Yes, you' bum-bum funny.
Mama: Why?
Mal: Becuss ees big! (and then she laughed hysterically)
(sigh... out of the mouths of happy little babes! :)
12 comments:
Ha! Glad she is doing okay! : )
ROFL, gotta love it. Praise God your sweet girl is ok.
I'm so glad she's okay. (((HUGS))) Love the pictures....what a sweetie and so funny. :)
Oh no!!! If she thinks your bum is big, she must have some lingering head trauma/altered mental status! Get her to the hospital asap. ;)
I am glad she is better. She is still beautiful... scrapes and all!
Ha Ha! When the honesty returns it is a sign they are better.
Although I've never seen your behind so I have no clue if it is big ;0)
oh, that is so scary when they get injured! Very glad to hear she is fine now!
Blessings
Noelle
Holy smokes! I miss a couple days and all heck breaks loose! I am so sorry about this latest accident. Owie! Poor baby and her mama!!
But on the good side....that doc is pretty hot...was he single? Did you have a chance to even ask? HeeHee...sorry. I'm just lookin' out for you girl.
That is funny about the bumbum...glad she's never seen mine!! :)
Glad she is OK.. How very scary!
She is precious!!ANd big bums ROCK!!
Oh my, what a fall! I'm glad she's doing okay today!
So, glad she is well! She's funny!!! :)
Post a Comment