
I got the Sisterhood Award from Tammy and have been instructed to pass it on to 3 other bloggy family.
These should be women who have helped me in my own journey through their blogs/cyber friendship.
So, without further ado, I award this to the following Single Mama bloggers:
Carrie,Figs&Gator'sFamily b/c her blog always makes me smile (sometimes LOL), she has 2 beautiful daughters from Ethiopia just like I long for, and she is a great Messenger chat buddy :)
Lisa&Zaela'sFamily b/c we share a bond on our journeys to the beauties we now are blessed to parent, that no Mama should ever have to feel.
Stacey&Lucy'sFamily b/c this was the first blog I ever read as I waited to bring my own babe home, Lucy proved this was REAL (and now she's just sooo dang cute!)
1 comment:
Ahhh thanks for the honor:-) I feel the same about you girl! XOXXO
Post a Comment