Monday, January 4, 2010

Better

A year ago, I posted this.

Well, it took me a while to get serious-  to mid-July, to be honest.
And, I didn't lose 100 lbs.

But, as of this morning, I was down 72.

I'll take it, and promise myself (and really, Malia, b/c the better Mama feels, the better HER life, too)-  I will enter 2011 at goal. (I'll let ya know what that is when I'm ready :)

Btw, great time in Portugal-   photo montage to come!!

16 comments:

Kimmyann said...

Well that is awesome. Congratulations and welcome back.

Anonymous said...

That is really an amazing accomplishment.. it takes incredible strength to make those positive choices again, and again, and again.. what a wonderful example you are setting for your girlS.

xoxo
Corey

Michelle said...

Wow! Way to go!!!!

Gia said...

Right ON!!! what a positive way to start the year! best of LUCK!!!!

best,
Gia

Ellen said...

let me know if you need a buddy, I have set a goal to lose weight too.

Kendra said...

That is great! I am trying to get serious on a plan too, so it is great to hear some good weight loss news. Glad you had a great trip!

veggiemom said...

Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

That is fabulous! Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

wow- are you serious? 72 pounds?!?!? in six months!?!?!? That is OUTSTANDING.

Well done you!

B said...

That's fantastic!! Congratulations!

ellenhopes said...

i am so very proud of you, what an amazing # of pounds lost. you will get to goal,( this may not be the magic # of your 20's) but you will know what that is, one day you will just feel it. it's good to look back and see how far you have come in such a short time, here's to a healthy 2010. hugs connie

Lisa said...

That is AWESOME : ) Good for you!

Angela said...

That's awesome and in a year with a lot of reasons to lose your determination! Good for you! What a great example for Malia!

Calico Sky said...

FABULOUS! Well done you!!! Do tell your tips! I'm desperate to shake 25 lbs in the next month!

Nicky said...

Serious? amazing!!!!!!!! Way to go!

"Nicky"

JT said...

That is great!