- or at least my babe.
I had gotten very frustrated with Malia for constantly contradicting whatever I asked her to do. Finally, I snapped at her, and she started to cry. I knew my reaction had, had much more to do with me and my "stuff" right now, than with her, so I apologized and told her it wasn't her fault.
She cooperated very well, after that, all through dinner etc.
Then, after dinner:
Mal: Mama, you yelled at me.
Mama: Yes, I did. I'm sorry honey.
Mal: You were f'ustrated?
Mama: Yes.
Mal: But, when you are f'ustrated you should not yell at me. I am your best friend. Hug me, okay mama, and don't do it again, okay?
*******
Gee, kid, way to get your mama right in the heart!!
2 comments:
she is so sweet.
ahhh how sweet. I love the new profile pic by the way. She looks so grown up!
Post a Comment