Friday, January 8, 2010

Time to check out convents, maybe?

7:15am, on the way to daycare:

Malia: Mama, are you married?

Me: No, honey.

Malia: I am going to be married.

Me: Really? Who's the lucky guy?

Malia: Necco   (please note that Necco is 23 and from Portugal- see below)

Me: Really? Does he know?

Malia: Yes, I tell him. he loves me.

Me:  I see.  Malia, what's marriage?

Malia: I don't know. But you're not going to be married, Mama, I am. And Belia is. (Belia is a cousin to be-  Mal is to stand up in the wedding this summer)

Me: So, I get no husband?

Malia: No, Mama, but I get Necco.
***************



Soooooo,  convents that take toddlers?? Anyone? Anyone??  :)

3 comments:

Calico Sky said...

run don't walk! LOL Although at least she wants to get married :)

I hope you had a super fabulous awesome trip and am glad you arrived home safely! Hope the grands enjoyed the surprise!!

The Warren Family said...

haha...very funny!

Molly said...

Hey, be glad that she is asking for a boy! My uncle wanted to marry the family dog!

Oh boy. Out of the mouths of babes!