Thanks, girls. Kari, the Tiana suitcase came from Wal-Mart. It is her "skate bag" :) And the little outfit is actually a tinkerbell skate/dance dress that I tweaked (by basically gluing a tiana face over the tinkerbell image that was there. We also have the TAG book of TPandTF (though we only READ it, not use the TAG thingy)and just found valentine's cards. I did search around on Ebay, but so far nothing I am too excited about. :) Good luck!
4 comments:
love it- looks like she is feeling better.
What a cutie!
Adorable. Where did you find the Princess Tiana stuff - Mekdes is nuts for her but I am having a hard time finding anything.
-Kari
Thanks, girls.
Kari, the Tiana suitcase came from Wal-Mart. It is her "skate bag" :)
And the little outfit is actually a tinkerbell skate/dance dress that I tweaked (by basically gluing a tiana face over the tinkerbell image that was there. We also have the TAG book of TPandTF (though we only READ it, not use the TAG thingy)and just found valentine's cards.
I did search around on Ebay, but so far nothing I am too excited about. :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment