After lunch and a LOUDLY refused nap, she, Vó-Vó and I visited one of Mal's fav hang outs these days. One things sure- Malía loves her some baby goats. :)
Kimmyann: Nope, she's just fine leaving them there, thankg goodness. :) Jeanie: Yes, this is the place. Restuarant, greenhouses, petting zoo/aviary/crocodiles, play area, kiddie rides, shops etc. This is where Kel P and I would like the SC to come one day. :)
Baby goats are so fun. I love them. Jen has a goat we got as a baby- he thinks he is a dog. We used to let him run around all the time- but then he ate all my newly planted trees- so I penned him up.
11 comments:
Looks like fun! Does she want to bring the baby goats home with her?
Cute! Is the place you were telling us about? It looks like alot of fun.
Kimmyann: Nope, she's just fine leaving them there, thankg goodness. :)
Jeanie: Yes, this is the place. Restuarant, greenhouses, petting zoo/aviary/crocodiles, play area, kiddie rides, shops etc.
This is where Kel P and I would like the SC to come one day. :)
Looks like so much fun!!!
Awww, I love how she is hugging the goats! Looks like fun! I imagine that Zia would not be so gentle with those poor goats! LOL!
Looks like a blast! She is looking darn adorable in those pictures, as always!
Baby goats are so fun. I love them. Jen has a goat we got as a baby- he thinks he is a dog. We used to let him run around all the time- but then he ate all my newly planted trees- so I penned him up.
Have a wonderful day!
awww the picture of her hugging the baby goat is super cute!!!
Awwww too stinkin' cute! Love the pictues of her lovin' the baby goats. ;o)
Oh I love love those goats! I want one as a pet, so does Malia I bet!
What fun,, I wanna take Z and meet you there;-)
Post a Comment