Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair: Priority # 1

Mama may be sick (oy.. shoot me now), but African hair can't be ignored.

Sooooo.... (and all pics will enlarge with a double click)

When THIS, done Saturday, July 11th, began to look all fuzzy and froofy-
My mom and I had her sit on top of her desk while we took it OUT (40 minutes!!)

And, then Mama did this to ensure my little pretty FEELS as beautiful as she IS!

7 comments:

B said...

Kirsten found a doll online that looks just like Malia. Somebody may be getting a present!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing better...and there will be good news on the horizon.

I's mom said...

Wow. I am impressed. I'm AA and doubt that I could do that :-)

Danielle said...

L - Are you doing these cornrows yourself?! If so - AWESOME!!

Tarah said...

Hope you feel better soon. Great twists!

Kate said...

I can't even french braid and Taya's hair looks wild all the time. Malia is beautiful- but you know that.

Hope you feel better soon.

Aimee said...

Oh my...impressive!!! Beautiful hair style for beautiful little girl. :o) Great job momma!!