Her cornrows are adorable and it really shows how long her hair is. Where did you get them done?
So cute!
Ooooh I really like her hair!! It looks beautiful.
Gorgeous cornrows!! Too bad we didn't live closer because I could do Mal's hair like this for you any time now that I know what I'm doing!
Such a precious pic while she is sleeping.Love her hair!
I adore that hairstyle! I think this one is my absolute favorite! although as soon as I see another one I reserve the right to amend that statement. Gesh..the girl is soooooooooooo darn cute, how can I choose????
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Her cornrows are adorable and it really shows how long her hair is. Where did you get them done?
So cute!
Ooooh I really like her hair!! It looks beautiful.
Gorgeous cornrows!! Too bad we didn't live closer because I could do Mal's hair like this for you any time now that I know what I'm doing!
Such a precious pic while she is sleeping.
Love her hair!
I adore that hairstyle! I think this one is my absolute favorite! although as soon as I see another one I reserve the right to amend that statement. Gesh..the girl is soooooooooooo darn cute, how can I choose????
Post a Comment