I have been watching Mal grow through your blog, she has such a strong individual personality and yet , my friend, i see you in her..her jazzy smile and the glint in her eyes,,, all you! I just figured out how to add comments ( aka build an account)
Miss M...is a riot..as usual!!!!!! How can you stand her cuteness, Mama??? Oh, I wish we lived close.....I would be happy to hug this little Diva Princess.:) GREAT Pic! I have always said she is a MODEL!!!
7 comments:
oh my word....that is adorable!!! Made me laugh, she looks so comfortable with them...and the dawg LOOKS real!!!
Hilarious!
Hilarious....it really turned out great. I agree the dog really looks real next to Mal!
Hey chica
I have been watching Mal grow through your blog, she has such a strong individual personality and yet , my friend, i see you in her..her jazzy smile and the glint in her eyes,,, all you! I just figured out how to add comments ( aka build an account)
hehehe Too funny!!! Looks so realisitc, esp. the way Mal is interacting with them. :o) Cute!!
so cute!!!!!!
HAHA, I told you she could be a model!
Miss M...is a riot..as usual!!!!!! How can you stand her cuteness, Mama??? Oh, I wish we lived close.....I would be happy to hug this little Diva Princess.:)
GREAT Pic! I have always said she is a MODEL!!!
Post a Comment