Mal is taking it, in stride, though I know she wonders what suddenly sidelined Mama to the point where just pushing her on a swing makes me turn green.
Still holding out hope that somehow our adoption of Little Sista will continue. As they say, "it ain't over 'till the fat lady sings" and this chickie is keeping her lips firmly together.
Today she went to a 12 year old friend's house for 3 hours and came home GLOWING... she LOVES kids, all kids...
Thank you for the good thoughts, positive energy, the sincere prayers who are hoping for the best with us, not revelling in the underlying soap opera that is unfolding.
(click this pic of her teasing the beast- her expression is priceless :)
Convo with Mal about 3 days ago as we were saying our goodnight prayers:
Mal: Wait! Wait! I say something, okay?
Mama: Sure Malia.
Mal: Jesus, please help my mama, right now.
sigh :)
8 comments:
Glad you're on the mend, even if slowly. Still thinking of you and everyone caught up in the tragedy in Canada right now.
I hate nausea. I hope you continue to feel better. Mal is such a cutie and a sweetie. Oh and the Beast is pretty cute too!
and you know her prayers are the most sincere!
I hope that the nausea abates sometime soon...sheesh...nothing knocks me out like that (I have experienced my fair share...or maybe more :(} I have so much sympathy for you...not that that does too much good from the other side of the country☻
We are keeping you guys in our thoughts and prayers....this seems to be an intense summer for so many...hopefully it will propel us all forward in a whole new way.
xo
by her I meant Mal...although you probably figured that out, lol...she so delicious!
Ohhhh isnt it wonderful being a mom:) Feel better.
feel better friend. love pics of Malia and her beast together. Malia is always dressed to the nines, love that too.
Can't stop thinking about you all and praying for you. I've signed petitions and written. Just so sad.
I get the nausea. Mine due to Tamiflu.
I love Malia's prayer!
I hope you start to feel much better soon!! *hugs*
My fingers are super crossed for you on the adoption front!!
WOW...I had no idea your pooch was so big! 116lbs! Now I know why ya call him the beast!
Post a Comment